Designed for residential and light commercial applications, the DialEZY Gardener has two individual programs to allow for efficient watering of turf, and garden areas on separate watering schedules.
Rain Sensor Ready™ (RSR™): A key feature of this unit is the inclusion of Holman’s Rain Sensor Ready (RSR™) technology. It allows the controller to accept a rain sensor with the information going straight into the electronics. NOT just cutting the common to all valves!
RSR™ offers “individual station selection” for ultimate sensor control. This allows undercover areas to be continued to be watered on your designated watering days, whilst weather affected areas, can have the sensor controlling the watering and eliminate any over watering.
The sensor is easily installed via wiring directly into the internal blocks marked “C” & “R” and MUST be installed. If you need any assistance, please call our Holman customer service number on (08 9204 1011).
The controller door also has provision to be locked via a padlock (not included). This maybe needed for privacy or to prevent any vandalism.
CRS1556PR DialEZY Gardener, 6 Station Irrigation Controller
Product Code: CRS1556PR
- 6 station model
- 3 Fully independent programs
- 4 Starts per prog (Max 12 starts a day)
- Station run times up to 12 hrs 59 mins
- Complies to ANY Water Restrictions!
- Rain switch feature – Rain Sensor Ready™
- Large wiring terminals (easy connection)
- Quick setting dial & navigation buttons
- Large easy to read LCD display
- Suspend auto watering for up to 240 hrs
- Programming over lap between stations
- Toroidal high capacity transformer rated to 1.25AMP
- Outdoor model with an inbuilt transformer includes lead & plug
- Watering budgeting feature allows quick adjustment of the station run times by percentage from 10% to 200%
- Permanent Memory feature will retain automatic programs during power failures
- Pump or master valve input is standard
- Current sensing and faulty station skip
- Real time clock
– Individual day selection
– Even, Odd or Odd -31
– Interval watering day selection from every day to every 15th day
- My program runs and instead of turning off it starts again
- This is caused by having too many start times set. Only one start time should be entered and that is the time you want your watering to commence. Each station will come on sequentially for the time set in “Station Run Times”
- Please note you do not need a Start Time for each valve or station. The Start Time is just the time you want the controller to turn on the water. For example, if you want to water at 6.00am then you will enter “Start 1” 6.00am. The controller will turn on and Station 1 will commence when that is finished the other stations will automatically come on one after another until the last station has watered and the controller will turn off. If you have a time set for Start 2, 3 and 4 this means it will run the program 4 times. You will need to go into each start time and turn it to “OFF”.