|16 × 16 × 44 cm
EzySpray™ 3L Pump-Free Garden Sprayer
Adding fertiliser, herbicides and pesticides to your garden or lawn has never been easier. Our brand new, self pressurised 3L garden sprayer allows you to maintain your garden, without any manual pumping! The EzySpray™ is filled directly from your garden hose and the pressure gauge allows you to easily check water and air pressure levels.
- 3L capacity
- Minimum tap pressure required to fill tank: 350kPa
- No pumping required
- Easy grip trigger
- Fill directly from your garden hose
- Sprays from full to empty
- Double-check valve for backflow protection
- Adjustable spray head with 4 x patterns
- Release valve for accidental over filling (releases water)
|Tank Size: 3L
View our helpful FAQ article to answer:
- Why is there a schrader valve installed on the unit – do I need a bike pump to use the EzySpray®?
- Will the EzySpray® completely empty the tank of water?
- How do I add fertiliser or herbicide to the EzySpray®?
- What if I overfill the EzySpray® from the tap?
- What if I have low water pressure from my garden tap?
- When I disconnect the garden hose from the EzySpray® after filling it sprays excess water – how can I prevent this?
|Grey / Green / Orange
|Adjustable Spray Tip
|Minimum Tap Pressure to Fill Tank (kPa)
|Maximum Pressure (kPa)
Pump-Free Garden Sprayer
The self pressurised tank means no manual pumping, ever.
Fill directly from your garden hose and start spraying.
Fill using the standard 12mm connection, or swap it our for 18mm.
Keep an eye on pressure and water levels with the in-built gauge.
An all-rounder for any garden
Add herbicides, pesticides and fertilisers directly to the tank.
Watch what makes the EzySpray™… so easy