3 Arm Telescopic Sprinkler
The Holman 3-Arm Telescopic Sprinkler is ideal for areas of the garden where added height is useful for clearing the top of plants, like mid-height shrubbery or tall vegetables or crops. The telescopic frame extends from 43cm to 74cm with a max spray radius of 4m. Regulate spray radius by adjusting tap pressure.
- Extra spray coverage
- Solid metal construction
- 12mm snap-on fittings
- 4.0m max spray radius
- Full circle spray pattern
1. Water early morning to overcome windy conditions & reduce evaporation.
2. Use a watering gauge to check how long it takes to apply approximately 10mm of water. This is the ideal time.
3. Watering frequency should be varied with the weather conditions. Do not water more than every second day.
My oscillating sprinkler will no turn
- Make sure the bar is in the centre when starting to water. If it is not, it will not turn properly.
The holes are blocked and no water will come out.
- There is a cleaning tool in the end of the sprinkler, this is to clean the holes. Our video shows exactly how to use this tool.