Digital Tap Timer
2 Dial Tap Timer
The next generation of tap mounted automatic timers.This product provides easy to install and easy to use solutions for watering pots, hanging baskets, shrub areas, flower beds and small lawns. No plumber or electrician required. Battery operated and featuring low energy use with patented eco-friendly battery life monitoring and display.
- Automatic interval timer
- 240min max run time
- Low battery indicator
- Up to 4x starts per day
- Requires 1x 9v alkaline battery
- Do not use in freezing conditions
- 3° min working temperature
|Minimum Pressure (kpa)
|Maximum Pressure (kPa)
My tap timer makes a funny noise and does not open
- If you are running a low-pressure drip system, you need to install an Air Release Valve (102646) at the highest point of your system and above your drippers.
- This breaks this the air in the drip line and allows to suck in air through the air release valve and prevents the drippers from blocking due to dirt.
- This also allows for the diaphragm to work properly.
Preparing tap timers for winter
- Be sure you check with your local water authorities for any sprinkler bans
- We recommend either reducing the watering time or turning it off completely
- In really cold climates, we suggest that you remove the battery and make sure there is no water left inside the tap timer
- If you live in an area that gets frost, we recommend taking off the tap timer completely and storing it away for the meantime
- Simple 3 step programming
- Automatic and manual operations
- Rain Off position holds programs
- Battery life indicator (flashing LED)
- Rated to 600kpa for reliable operation
- Powered by a 9V battery system for long life