|8.5 × 6.3 × 14.5 cm
EzyGrip 2-Way Mechanical Tap Timer
The Holman 2-Way Mechanical Tap Timer fits to a standard garden tap and times the water flow to any garden hose or watering system connected. This timer allows you to have TWO outlets, as well as having unattended watering for a time less than 2 hours. Simply connect your hose or poly pipe irrigation system to the outlets. Great for larger gardens where more than one station exists. Both stations can be used at once.
Manual Over Ride: The Selection Dial can be turned to any other position during a run time. Use to either increase or decrease the programmed time, or to change to a manual setting or to turn the timer off.
- Do not use in freezing conditions
- 3° min working temperature
1. Screw inlet securely onto a garden tap.
2. Connect garden hose or poly pipe fittings to the outlet(s).
3. Turn the large dial to the required watering run time. (time starts to count down immediately)
4. Turn on the tap.
Warning: Do not use in freezing conditions.
Before winter or snow remove your timer from the tap to avoid the unit from freezing.
|Water Volume (LPM)
Preparing tap timers for winter
- Be sure you check with your local water authorities for any sprinkler bans
- We recommend either reducing the watering time or turning it off completely
- In really cold climates, we suggest that you remove the battery and make sure there is no water left inside the tap timer
- If you live in an area that gets frost, we recommend taking off the tap timer completely and storing it away for the meantime